Write of the Middle is a personal blog written and edited entirely by myself, Min. You can read more about me here.
This blog is about:
- encouraging women, particularly mothers, to prioritize themselves and to look after their health and wellbeing – spiritually, mentally, physically and emotionally
- discussing topics around being middle-aged
My Interests: Photography – the creativity and peace it provides me. Nature – connecting with nature is good for us. There is a direct correlation between nature and health! I love getting outdoors and discovering beautiful new places in nature. It also provides fantastic inspiration for my photography. I’m interested in all things that assist myself and my readers to achieve good health, happiness and balance of mind, body and spirit. I love a good book! I’m very interested in nutrition and understanding food as medicine as well as important vitamins, minerals and supplements. I love a low calorie, nutrient dense and tasty recipe! I enjoy anything inspirational that fills the soul with feel good positivity.
WORKING WITH BRANDS / WORK OF INTEREST
- Tips for Self-Investment – Fit, Fab & 50 Challenge – as part of Healthy Bones Action Week (Dairy Australia)
- That time I was on board the Sun Princess! – a culinary immersion and spa experience courtesy of Princess Cruises
- Zeiss DriveSafe Lenses – a more relaxed drive! – a product review for ZEISS
- ‘Breast Intentions’ – Know Your Risk! – as part of an awareness campaign for Pink Hope
- Boost Your H2O Consumption with SodaStream – a product review for SodaStream
- The Highs and Lows of Being a First Home Buyer – a sponsored post for Templeton Property
- 4 Christmas Holiday Ideas – a sponsored post for Pinetrees, Lord Howe Island
- Let’s Talk About Breasts – an interview with highly regarded journalist and media personality Tracey Spicer and her new documentary
- 6 Ways to Make a House a Home – a product review for Airwick
Write of the Middle is my second blog. I have been blogging since 19 September 2012. Brands I worked with on my previous blog include:
- Wenatex Australia
- Pong – Smartphone and iPod cases
- Lenards (chicken)
- Sunraysia – Organic Fruit Juice
- My Organics – Incaberries
For details of the blogs current readership and social media statistics please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org to request my media kit.
I love to work with businesses and brands. I will consider opportunities for blog advertising, newsletter advertising, sponsored posts, sponsored giveaways & various other promotions by negotiation.
If you think your product, service or business would be of interest to my readers, please contact me at email@example.com.