At Write of the Middle we encourage you to prioritise yourself so that you can reap the benefits of optimised wellbeing for you & those you love. You are important too! We show you the what’s, why’s & how’s via a variety of Snaps, Crackles & Zen!
Below are posts that may provide a guide to how to invest in yourself. We all want to be the best version of ourselves and that begins by taking care of ourselves.
THE SELF CONFIDENCE SERIES
- 14 ways to help rebuild self confidence
- Self-Compassion & Self-Care
- 10 Ways to Enjoy your Life
- Learning, Love & Laughter
- Finding your Passion and your Happy Place
- Clear your schedule of activities that don’t serve you
- Open Minded – The way to go and the way to grow!
- Neutralise your inner critic and self-doubter
- Face Your Fears
- Imagine, Visualize and Believe
- Define your goals
- Embrace Gratitude
- Network with others
- Celebrate your achievements!
- Feel Better by Eating healthy foods and Exercising
THE DIGITAL DETOX SERIES
- 10 good reasons to introduce regular Digital Detox time into your life
- De-clutter your mind
- Reconnect to the present
- Conduct a self-audit
- Get outdoors in nature
- Chip away at those elusive little chores
- Spend some time with your loved ones
- Read a book
- Move that body
- Review, Plan, Do!
SELF INVESTMENT – general posts
- Tips for Self-Investment – Fit, Fab & 50 Challenge
- Is Your Mind Full? (a guest post)
- Overcoming Overwhelm
- Wordless Wednesday – Self Care
- Mindful Monday – ACT & the happiness trap
- Mindful Monday – Self Compassion
- Perfectionism – how it can affect your wellbeing
- Stretching your comfort zone bubble
- Balance of Mind, Body & Spirit – what does that mean?
You might be interested in visiting our MINDFULNESS page
which contains links to numerous posts that are also a huge contribution to self-investment.